Friday 28 December 2012

[TICKET] Samsung Galaxy the 27th Golden Disk Awards In Malaysia




Hi VIPs, it has been a while since I last updated the blog. Sorry, my netbook still broken and I can only use office *cough cough* supply at the moment. Tihihihi.

Anyway, I have good news. As you know, GDragon is coming again to Kuala Lumpur for the Golden Disk Awards. Hopefully, the others will follow suit. For those interested in having tickets, please email me at kiranaku_bersatu@hotmail.com

I will be able to get discount if I manage to get at least 100 tickets and what will be more interesting, there is extra also which I will only disclosed if you are a serious buyer.

The 27th GDA, which will be held on the 15th and 16th January in Sepang International Circuit, is the second going to be held outside South Korea. It will brings down over 20 of K-POP's biggest names for two nights of amazing performances.

Fans can vote for their favourite artistes on http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/27th-golden-disk-awards/online-voting.aspxfrom now till 7 January 2013!


For more information on the Samsung GALAXY The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur, please visitwww.goldendiskawards.asia  or http://www.facebook.com/GDA2013

Source: RougePR
Credit: RougePR

No comments:

Post a Comment