Wednesday 16 January 2013

[Interview] GD Dragon at GDA 2013

I'm currently at media centre covering GDA 2013. I'm like 10 metres away from him and i can't seem to contain my excitement meeting him face to face. Anyway, he did a small speech after the red carpet during a group media interview.

GD: "I am happy to be here in Malaysia. It is not the first time being here because  Big Bang just had a concert here. I am always happy to go to Malaysia as we have a lot of supports and it always cheers me up. I am hoping to do well. Thank you and please enjoy the show."

GD will be singing One of a kind, Crayon, Heartbreaker and a duet wih Tablo. He will also be wooing the fan with an act on a motorycle, probably Harley Davidson. Ok VIPs, that's a spoiler! Enjoy the show :)

Picture credit: artgalzura

No comments:

Post a Comment