Monday 25 March 2013

[INTERVIEW] DAESUNG'S D'SCOVERY on Josei Jishin magazine - SOL




DAESUNG'S D'SCOVERY OF SOL-san on Josei Jishin

Talk about TAEYANG - Truthful! He concentrates to one thing, he only does that one thing :)

This week's story is about charismatic vocalist, SOL(24).He is same as before and is always truthful person from the past. If he concentrates upon one thing, he only works that one thing all the time.

As you guys know, these days, that is skate board. I hate being injured from something a lot, but SOL doesn't care about that. For example, if he finds something to interest himself, he does that one thing for several months. Other members also have interest in that too, but If they do one thing for a long time, I wanna say "Suitably, stop it" to them.

As Sol's case, he is so steady without getting bored in one thing, surprisely I find interesting in same thing like him. Because when I see him, I think "Still interest in that? kk" and then feel curious of them. That is his charming point.

Also I always talk about music with SOL. When we talk about music, I recommend my favorite songs or he teaches me about music. When I was trainee for debut, I have heard the Chris Brown's song recommended from SOL until now. And we also discuss about "What do you think of this part of that song?"

I think BIGBANG's one of a charming point is we have all different voices each other. We have marked individualities, so we don't worry about other voice and also we have marked individualities, so we can improve various talents in each different ways.

And, hey SOL! Don't mimic another voices which is only known between us! If you mimic the person only known between us, The other people can't gain the sympathy of that!


Source: Josei Jishin Magazine
Translated by URTHESUN
Shared by URTHESUN



No comments:

Post a Comment